Library Visits

You must have a school ID and a library pass signed by your teacher to check out books or use the computers.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Commerce Reads

Ms. D is reading...

Iron King by Julie Kagwa

  • fun book so far. It brings in a lot of Midsummer's Night Dream references. I'm about halfway through and finally getting to see what the title means. 
For the Win by Cory Doctorow
  • I'm a huge fan of Cory Doctorow. This book is a little slower than some of his other novels that I've read, but still covers a hard topic: unions in a dystopian world. There is a lot of gamer talk, like grinding for gold, that is interesting as someone who plays video games. 
Scorch Trials by James Dashner
  • This is the sequel to Maze Runner (which will be a movie later this year). I didn't think I would enjoy it, but I just started it on Friday and I'm about halfway through already. It is a great followup to Maze Runner
That's it for now. Check back for more updates! Ask your other teachers what they are reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment