Library Visits

You must have a school ID and a library pass signed by your teacher to check out books or use the computers.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Welcome Back! and Commerce Reads!

Welcome back! I hope that everyone had a nice break and got plenty of reading done. We even had a surprise two extra days with the snowstorm.

Starting soon, the High School of Commerce Library will be launching Commerce Reads, a school-wide initiative to get students and teachers talking about what books we all read for fun. For example, I read four books over break and started two more. I read:
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Ettiquite and Espionage by Gail Carriger

I am now reading:
For the Win by Cory Doctorow, and
The Iron King by Julie Kagwa

Feel free to ask me (Ms. D) any questions about the books she read over break (or any book! If I haven't read it, I might have read a review) and keep an eye out for more information about Commerce Reads.



No comments:

Post a Comment