Library Visits

You must have a school ID and a library pass signed by your teacher to check out books or use the computers.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Database information

I am a huge statistics geek. I love knowing the numbers of things, like how many books went out this school year so far (over 5,000!). I finally logged in to check how many times our databases were searched. I had assumed a few hundred times. 

I was wrong

We've had 6,729 sessions. That's the number of times students and teachers accessed our databases. That's HUGE! We also had 26,452 searches. That's how many times a student or teacher searched for information in the database. 

Commerce, give yourselves a round of applause. We use our databases more than I thought we did! I think I need to set a very high goal for next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment