Library Visits

You must have a school ID and a library pass signed by your teacher to check out books or use the computers.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ms. D just finished reading ... City of Heavenly Fire

City of Heavenly Fire
City of Heavenly Fire is book 6 in Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments series. I had been waiting for this one. I'd loved 1-5. This one, however, was lackluster. It wrapped everything up with a nice little bow and that's not how I expected this series to end. Clare hadn't been afraid to make unredeemable villains or to kill off characters. I feel that in Heavenly Fire, she stayed her hand and preferred a happier ending.

That being said, I'm glad I read it. It is a suitable ending for this series (which I honestly will re-read probably over the summer). Maybe the long wait between 5 and 6 is what made me disappointed and not the story itself.







Up next: Clockwork Prince and Clockwork Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment